Posted by / Oct 22, 2016 / No comments / , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Among Trailers And Creativity

Kathmandu in the recent years has up its game when it comes to cool joints to hang out at. One such unique place to be is RS Moto, Ghanapokhari. The place has a very industrial and quirky feel to it. With trailers, vintage cars, globe lights, wooden decks and furniture, good coffee and food, it is just my kind of a place to hang out.

Vintage Car and Trailers

Caffeine Addiction
Along with good coffee, drinks, food choices and awesome decor, RS Moto also exhibits unique features like a their trailer shop and a motorcycle workshop in their vicinity. Their shop showcases some really cool clothing, accessories and bags and they are all made in Nepal. Also they have some unique helmets and biking gears that goes well with their vintage customized bikes.

ARANIKO - Made In Nepal
I really love the concept of all things unique and RS Moto is just my kind of a thing. Plus if you are interested in vintage and customized bikes or maybe bikers this is the place to hang out at! 

On a different note, I am not much of a fashionista, like so many other bloggers that I admire. But I wanted to put an effort on dressing myself once in a while and pose for the camera. When it comes to dressing up, I am all about casual. I think it is good to keep up with the latest trends but it is more important to be comfortable and confident in the style you present. 

Casual 
Now that I have started dressing up once in a while as I am actively blogging (for once), I had to find myself a photographer friend who would not mind clicking countless photos of me and with me. And who better then your best friend, who does not mind driving you around and hanging out with you every single weekend for a blog post and still be happy about it. 

My Best Friend - Also my Personal Photographer

Until the next hangout and until the next blog post

To finding little adventures and making memories. 

SHEY
Share This Post :
Tags : , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Instagram

Sidebar Posts

Popular Posts

Facebook