Posted by / Nov 9, 2016 / No comments / , , , , , , ,

Bostonian Summer

A couple of months back I was soaking in the American summer and having the time of my life. The occasion being my brother's graduation, was of course the prefect reason to celebrate and also to get some traveling done as a family. This was the first family trip after 2011 and the first time for me vacationing as an independent adult. 

The Graduate
The Familia

The travels started from Boston and trust me when I say that Boston greeted us with what I would call a bipolar weather. I was hoping for sunshine and tans while all I initially got was cold and wind, eventually the weather did get better.

Regardless of the weather we did manage to have a very eventful family time after what seems to be ages. In the midst of the last 4 years a lot has changed, we as people have changed, the dynamics of the family, everything and we have now become a five member family with the addition of my sister-in-law.



With the brother and sister-in-law tour guide we were able to tourist around Boston as well as do a lot of things as a complete family, for once. I will not lie about not having disagreement and tussles within that one month of being together but there was also countless laughter and genuine fun. 

Boston for me was all about family, close friends, new places, good food, amazing company and tons of shopping. Find out more of how Boston treated me on the blog with other upcoming posts.

Until the next summer travels and until the next blog post.

To finding little adventures and making memories.

SHEY






Share This Post :
Tags : , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Instagram

Sidebar Posts

Popular Posts

Facebook