Posted by / Nov 3, 2016 / No comments / , , , , , ,

Weekend Spot - Boho Vibes

I love food, trying new things and indulging in new recipes is my kind of fun. But when it comes to critiquing food, I am just not good. For me there is a very thin line between good and okay. That being said, there are two things you should avoid asking my opinion in, how the food tastes? and how the movie was? for me everything is good, if I say it is bad it really has to be bad. An early warning that this is not a restaurant review.

Among the most frequently visited restaurant for me here in Kathmandu is Electric Pagoda, better known as EP. It is located at a quite corner of Thamel tucked away from the hustle bustle. 


Ep has a very boho and quirky vibe to it, from the decor to the furnitures and the attitude of the staff there, it is all so chill. I think the open space makes it look very inviting and natural and just the place I want to be when I am on my weekend mode.

Colorful Decor
Quirky Artwork


Be it lunch, dinner or just some snacks and drinks EP has it all. I specially love their Nachos, Chilli Fries and Managey Momo. Also they do very good burgers, pasta and coffees. When I need to find peace within myself I stuff myself with food and it is worth it every time.
A warning: the photos ahead can make you very hungry! or so I think.


My favourite: Chilli Fries 
Not your regular Mo:Mo - Mangey Momo
EP is not just a favorite for local but there is also a surplus amount of foreigners who seem to enjoy EP for what it is. It has a very calm yet has a very inviting ambience that I love. I am always there most of my weekends and being Kathmandu I always bump into someone or the other I know and that is always fun.

I probably spotted the camera! Ha 
If you have to find me on a Saturday afternoon come to EP and I will probably be there, smiling and chowing down some chilli fries. 

Until the next weekend spot and until the next blogpost.

To finding little adventures and making memories.

SHEY





Share This Post :
Tags : , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Instagram

Sidebar Posts

Popular Posts

Facebook