Posted by / Nov 17, 2016 / No comments / , , , , , , ,

A Love At First Sight

Do you believe in love at first sight, I didn't for a long time. But I recently changed my mind about that. Trust me when I say that Los Angeles, California was my love at first sight. The blue, warm ocean water, the cool ocean breeze, the green palm trees and of course the topless boys!

I am a sucker for beaches and beach weather and LA was the right place for both. A lot of my family and friends were trying to sell me America and I was still skeptical about it, but Cali beaches just got me head over heels.

The Turquoise Water
Venice Beach- Los Angeles
The problem with living in a land-lock country is that there are no beaches and it is upsetting when you are most excited by the idea of an open ocean. I am not much of a swimmer but just the idea of lying on the sand with the occasional splash in the salty water is enough to make me want a live on a beach forever. 

Manhattan Beach
West Coast Beaches
My Favorite View
As a younger self I was not very fond of beaches. I did not like the sun as much and I was too self conscious about wearing a swim-wear. But as I grew older, I have come to love the sun, the salty water does not bother me as much and also I am less conscious about myself in a swimsuit. I think my fondness for the beach and the beach weather has grown over time, but that fondness is here to stay.  

Mandatory Beach Selfie
Few things that I miss right now at the brim of Kathmandu winter is the warm American beach and spicy Mexican food. My mission for my next travel is visiting more beaches. 

Until the next throw-back and until the next blog post.

To finding little adventure and making memories.

SHEY




Share This Post :
Tags : , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Instagram

Sidebar Posts

Popular Posts

Facebook